Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Friends : Feel like talking about bieng with friends. I have spent most of my time with my friends than with my family. Right from childhood till today .. am hardly seen at home. I dont really know how I blend so well with the people of my age group. Others might not have relished my friendship but I always relished the friendship of others. During school and college days it was such good fun bieng with friends. I just love that phase of life.
This very nature of mine is slowly becoming a pain in life. I am so used to staying with friends that nowadays my so called friends hardly have time to come out and spend time. Its really strange how the world changes. Am not complaining but am seeing how difficult it is to get adjusted to this changing phenomenon. I should have been more prudent in not getting so very accustomed to people outside my family. I didnt realise that one day they will have their own responsibilities and wouldnt have enough time at their disposal. Mistake .. however I have learnt from that mistake .. I am taking this opportunity to learn new things, see new places etc . But where is all that friendship gone ? Some people even say that they dont have time even to spend on a telephone call .. :) I would accept that had it been said by a CEO, an IAS officer or some one high in politics .. :)..

No comments: