Monday, January 02, 2006

Finally

my new website is up, www.varyinglight.com. Phew it was some effort. I also managed to start a Photo and a Travel blog. The website needs some grooming and some corrections , like a contact and copyright link is missing. These will be corrected in the next week or so.
So 2006 was a good start. I got to go to NYC and experience the new year hungama over there. The next day we went to some nearby ski resort and I had great fun taking pictures of my friends attempting to ski for the first time. Got to eat great Indian food in some of the finest Indian restaurants in the New York/New Jersey area. Got to see 2 intense and thought provoking movies: Munich and Syriana. These movies are not big time block buster hits but each movie has such a great message for the audience or I should rather say a 'select' audience. And tomorrow its work as usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sakhat photos, guru! Enjoy traveling, photographing, bloging.

Unknown said...

Thanks Roshan