Sunday, August 24, 2003

Noise pollution:
yesterday I happened to visit one of the famous schools in Bangalore, St.Josephs boys Indian High school and was sitting in one of the classrooms. Had a horrible experience. The school is situated right next to the busy Mallya hospital road and the noise from the road was so awful. I am wondering how the students can sit there and listen to the lectures while all they get to hear is the horrible noise of the auto rikshaws and buses. It was mainly the autos. I feel its better to ban the autos throughout bangalore and replace them with city taxis. The noise was pathetic, awful, horrible oh words are not enough to xplain it. I felt like killing each of the auto drivers and setting the autos on fire. I wonder why the school authorities do not file a public litigation against the autos. I really pity the students who sit in those classrooms.

No comments: