Friday, September 19, 2003

Misleading ... is the word I should attribute to the commenting style of Yaccs ... :) I dont know how it happened but I always saw 'No comments so far' in my posts even though many people had commented.
I must have made some mistake while configuring the comments. Hence I never replied to any of the comments, due apologies. I happened to visit yaccs accidentally and saw this huge thread of comments and started my 'reply' process. Thanks to all those who dropped by.

Today's post :
Its 'carnival' time in our company. The desi terminology for 'layoffs' and everyone is kind of ga-ga over it :). But I guess deep in the minds of every employee there are astounded worries. To beat the stress, I guess we have taken up playing soccer in the evenings. Its great fun especially for me, who would do anything other than sitting in front of a comp for hours together :).
My ideal routine at work :
8 AM - Entry
9 AM - First Tea break - 10 minutes.
11 AM - Second Tea break - 10 minutes
12.45 - 2 pm lunch
3 - 3.30 - any indoor game - shuttle/TT
5.30 - 6 - Any outdoor game - frisbee/soccer
7.30 - head home

of course the remaining time is meant for work :))

No comments: