Tuesday, September 09, 2003

There seems to be some kind of periodic learning happening in my life and in every phase numerous questions arise for which I am not able to find satisfactory answers. First, why is it that mind accepts happiness so easily and finds it difficult to accept sadness or a low feeling. Whats more intriguing is that even though we conciously know that doing a certain act is sure to land us in blunder, the mind still prompts us to do it. Is it meant to be that way ? Today if I sit and think, I dont have anything to be happy about ? Philosophically speaking, people have adviced me feel 'comaritively' happy. Am finding it highly strenous to come to terms with it. Upon further analysis, it proves that 'endurance' is the solution for this turmoil of the mind. To rephrase it, the turmoil should persist in the mind, it has to persist till it is thrown out of the mind and it can persist only with endurance. The situation worsens when u have the solution in hand and cannot implement it. Thats my biggest problem. Presently, everything is pushing me low, at work, at home, what the heck I took up on online GMAT practice test and there also landed up in the 70th percentile. Upon all this today I did something which I had prevented from nearly 2 months and ended up in a stupid state. It proved that emotions, friendship, love are all tools of convenience in a man's life. The hard fact is I know it, but still cannot accept it. Thats the lesson I learnt today, but donno when I can accept and implement it. There will definitely be a day to implement these, I just have to wait .... with endurance...

No comments: