Wednesday, December 24, 2003

salsa, spanish, xmas, new year....

Salsa, my first attempts of learning this dance form was not a great collapse as I had xpected. ( I didnt the abc of this dance) On the contrary it turned out to be addictive ... :). The dance form is pretty coo n easy to learn for the guys.. .maan women had a tough time twisting, swiveling etc etc. Good fun though.
One of my friends had cursed me 'may u get the ugliest n the bulkiest of the women as ur partner' :). God listened to part of his wishes. My partner wasnt ugly.. but she was a bit bulky ... I was just hoping 'let there be no dance step where I have to kinda support this girl .. ' and fortunately there werernt any such steps in today's class. :). Though am not a born dancer .. kinda slowly learning the artform. The best part of this school is they teach all forms of western dance, and today it was salsa. The dance I enjoy the most is hip hop ... the steps are simply awesome.

Hola! como esta usted ? senorita ... were the first words of spanish I learnt . (Translation , hello, how are u, lady ). Senorita (pronounced senyorita) refers to an unmarried woman and senora (pronounced senyora ) refers to a married woman. Apparently my teacher could not explain the distinction :). The language is easy to learn but the pronounciations and the tone is a bit difficult. Hopefully am able to complete the course and learn atleast the basics of spanish...

xmas, well its that time of the year when literally the whole world is in holidaying mood, partying, buyin gifts, ahhh its unxplainable... so heres wishing everyone a very happy christmas.. and a wonderful new year .. .have a blast guys... just party ... I wl b on vacation n this will be my last post for this year ... hv fun guys ...

No comments: