Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Priorities

If am bad at something, it's prioritizing my tasks. Be it day to day activities or long term plans. I just feel like doing everything :). I will list down a few of the things hoping it might help me prioritize stuff. As usual comments, suggestions and criticisms welcomed :).

Week days:

Gym - 1 hr
Play - 1 hr
Swim - 1/2 hr
Office - 8 hrs
Yoga - 1/2 hr
Read a novel - 1/2 hr
Music/Dance - 1 hr
Dating - 1 hr
Blogging/Chatting - 1/2 hr

Week Ends:

Travel/Photography
Learn Sanskrit
Work as a volunteer
Learn Scuba Diving

Long Term:

Career : Goldman Sachs, GIR (Global Investment Research)
Studies : MBA - Finance
Volunteer : Green Peace
Travel : Costa Rica, Brazil, Congo
Others : Open a State Of Art School, Provide Free Education

p.s I just experimented with a new template. So all my previous entries and links are erased. Will be set right shortly.

No comments: