Saturday, August 20, 2005

Am bitten by the 'change' bug again. Life seemed pretty good all these days. A year or more of almost solitary living, 80,000 miles of flying, almost a month of vacationing, my sister's wedding, it was all good fun. Now for no reason, I feel like doing something different. Ok, thats too broad. So what do I want to do different ? First thought that strikes me is that I need to change my 'job profile' or move into a different product line. Next, I need a break from travelling ( atleast for 2 weeks ). Next ( and am not sure about this ) I want to get back to school.
Well I have to strongly think about getting back to school ( and the more I think about it, the more I get confused phewww ). Darn!! To heck with all this, time to think about something exiting, aah!! white water rafting in the salmon river :).

5 comments:

Green Grass said...

are u SURE u want to go to school....man i think school was brutal...but tht was my life there ;)

Anonymous said...

Geminis and Change are inseperable companions I guess :p
I am exactly the opposite...the longer you put me into a spot, the longer i will wish to stay there :)

Unknown said...

Candy: I ain't sure yet, for me school was never brutal, indeed considering work life, it was heavenly :)

Syl: yeah :), so does that make u stay longer in HK or isnt it long enough yet :)

Anonymous said...

umm...you got me there! :)
i am indeed tempted to stay longer in HK the more i stay here... But, it will never be long enough to match what Home means to me....so, there lies the conflict and Home wins :)

Unknown said...

Syl: U bet, home *always* wins :)