Monday, February 16, 2004

Autumn In New York

Could'nt help watching this movie for the second time. For what ever reasons loved this movie .. though it doesnt end in a happy note. Loved Winona Ryder .. man she just looks awesome .. and her xpressions are so natural and adorable. Am not able to find the appropriate metaphor to describe her :). I mean I didnt feel like drooling over her but just that sheer beauty coupled with her flow of dialogues kept me glued to the movie. I have never had this liking for 'anyone' in my life. I generally dont watch romantic movies .. but this one was way out of the world. The movie is just about 'love' that blooms between Ryder, a girl in her twenties and Richard Gere a guy in his forties or fifties. A very romantic and a touching movie. I guess the only other romantic movie I've liked is 'French Kiss' ...another post describing Meg Ryan will follow soon :). Guess I tend to like women with short hair .. that prompts me to make a list of the most beautiful women I have come across in the world of films ..

Grace Kelly
Winona Ryder
Meg Ryan
Madhubala
Sharon Stone

Yesterday at the BBC ( Bangalore Bloggers Meet ) all of us were introducing ourselves n I had a difficulty introducing myself as 'questor' .. the nick is kinda difficult to pronounce .. I just thot of cutting it short to say 'Q' .. thnx to Arun ..got the idea from one of his comments box .

No comments: