Monday, March 22, 2004

A documentary on Hampi

I want to make a documentary on Hampi ruins. This documentary should start with the current day Hampi ruins and then trasform to the olden glorious days of Hampi (somewhat like the Titanic ). It should be a total historical anecdote of the glory of the empire. I want to highlight everything from the architecture of the palaces to those beautiful women to the brutal wars. Its like a digital makeover of the entire ruins into a fabulous empire.

Movie running time: 1 hour.

Equipment needed:
-------------------
A good movie camera (to start with, a digital camcorder),
A good digital camera (SLR or SLR like)
A powerful desktop ( Pentium IV 2.8 ghz or an Apple 1 GHz or more )
Movie editing software.


Equipment I can manage to get:
--------------------------------
The camcorder, digital camera and the desktop.

What I dont have any clue about is the movie editing software. I dont know the head and tail of movie editing. As far as I know Apple's I-movie is a good choice but it costs a fortune. I will be glad if I can get the apple equipment for hire.The problem with me is, this josh wont sustain for long and it will all end up as a half baked cake.

No comments: