Monday, April 18, 2005

LOTR - Marathon

It had been on my agenda for a long time, to watch the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, without a break. Luckily got such a chance in my aunt's place over the weekend. I was on an official call over the weekend to support any disastrous issues with our customers and hence could'nt venture out anywhere. So made use of the opportunity to watch the trilogy. So saturday night me and my cousin sat to watch the trilogy. She's a die hard LOTR fan. She's so passionate about the movie, probably she can rewrite the entire script without missing a dialogue :). The extended version on the DVD is fun to watch. There is an additionl hour of added scenes.
Felt really good just to relax at home, eat good food and just laze around.

5 comments:

Green Grass said...

Yeah even i have only seen the first part of the series..I have the entire book though but its too heavy to hold n read :D

Unknown said...

Is tht an xcuse not 2 read :P. I guess a lighter version is out these days :)

Arun said...

wow! Lucky you!! Someday I wl get all the videos and host an lotr party at home.. :)

Unknown said...

Arun: he he .. am I invited :D

Green Grass said...

Am in my second sem of MPM I and I seriously think we need to change the outdated syllabus and we definitely don't need college stats at this stage of post-graduation!! Go Figure India!