Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Motivation

Generally speaking, am not a guy who would go for motivating people to do this, do that, be a better human bieng etc. I dont give advices to anyone, but from the last one month I just could not stand the hair style of one of my colleagues. I used to tell her almost everyday to go 2 a hair stylist and get a neat cut. She was ofcourse not willing to do that. So one fine day, I found out about a good hair style studio from one of my friends, created a great image of the studio in my colleague's mind, and after constant relentless pressure, she finally yeilded. God knows how, but I was one maha thrilled guy. So we went and got her hairstyle changed. Though the process took nearly an hour, it was fun to watch. Finally she was also happy with the style, later found out that it wont last for more than a couple of days. Still am glad she is not back with her old style :).

No comments: