Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Back From The Break

Feels like its been decades since I blogged. Well I was getting to New Jersey and it took sometime for me to settle down here. Even now am not yet completely settled and still not sure where my next destination is. I was also was tied up with a lot of work which am not used to and found it difficult to cope up with. Having lived in a relaxed manner with not much work and all of a sudden uf I have to learn a hundred technologies, its kind of difficult :). I do however agree that these are no excuses for spending a few minutes on the blog. Somehow I couldnt hit the blog. Well atleast from now on I will try to update this blog regularly. As of now there is nothing much to write, this is an OK place. The feel good factor bieng the close proximity to NYC. Hopefully this weekend I can make a trip to the city that never sleeps. Will have more to write in the coming days.

No comments: