Thursday, June 02, 2005

Nature Photography Field Guide

I happen to spend atleast 2 hours a week in a Barnes&Noble bookstore browsing through books and magazines. While browsing the photography section, just came across this book by the renowned nature photographer John Shaw. I have tried to read several books on photography but so far none have matched the quality of this nature photography field guide. The book sells for around 17$ on amazon and is worth every penny. It's filled with such amazing photographs. Also John Shaw is such a good writer. Simple and very easy to understand language and humourous anecdotes keep the reader engrossed. For anyone interested in bieng a good nature photographer this book will be a great aid. The book has gotten into me, I should say cos one night I even dreamnt about having a long discussion with John Shaw.

1 comment:

Green Grass said...

my exams were pathetic and i already told my parents ki am gonna get a backlog in Stats n Law..they jus laffed at my face!