Friday, June 03, 2005

World Environment Day

Yep Sunday it is, also my birthday it is. Not sure what to do. Its just another day for me and am not that much into celebrations. A cup of coffee with a bunch of friends would probably be the best thing. It beieng world environment day, I do feel bad that the environment around us is getting from bad to worse day by day. As I sit and ponder, enormous efforts seem to be spent in preserving what still remains good of the world around us and preventing further damage. However visible signs of the damage are still pervalent. Am reminded of the Matrix philosophy 'Everything that has a beggining, has an end'. Earth and mankind are no exceptions. Mabbe mankind will draw an end upon themselves someday probably a million years from today. Mabbe I am growing pessimistic with age :) have a great week everyone.

6 comments:

Green Grass said...

**~~Many Many Happy Returns of the day**~~

Oh don't worry everybody gets pessimistic with age!!

Post ur fotu na!

Unknown said...

Candy: thnx pal. Will post the fotu soon.

Pallavi said...

I hope you had great fun my fellow gemini friend :)

Ayesha said...

Happy belated birthday Q!!!!

Hope the coffee session happened and when am i getting my treat?

Long time havent been on ur blog...hope alls well with u :)

- -Ayesha

Sylvia D'souza said...

hey!! Belated Happy B'day! :))

Unknown said...

Pallavi: Yeah I had a good day.

Ayesha: Hey, howdy !! long time no c .. to get ur treat either u'll hv to fly down to San Francisco or I'll hv to fly down 2 B'lore :)

Syl: Thank you.